Terms & Conditions
This public offer is binding on the parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this public offer, you should refrain from using our site.
DEFINITIONS AND TERMS:
- Site — the site owned by the Site Owner and having the Internet address of casexy.com, through which the User has the opportunity to purchase the desired product.
- User (you) — a natural person, over 18 years old, having full legal capacity, using this site and/or its individual tools, who agrees to the terms of the Public Offer and fulfills all its terms described below.
- Buyer — a User who placed an order on casexy.com.
- Site Administration — administration of caseXy online store, casexy.com.
- Agreement — this public offer, including all its terms and conditions.
- Seller — a legal entity or an individual entrepreneur, who places on the Site information about the goods and/or services that can be ordered. The seller can be both the Administration and any person to whom the Administration has granted the right to place information on goods and/or services. The name of the Seller is indicated in the documents on the transfer of goods to the Buyer (acceptance certificate, invoice, sales receipt, fiscal check, etc., confirming the transfer of goods to the Buyer).
- Goods — goods, services, other tangible and intangible objects, information about which is placed on the Site.
- Order — the User's appeal through the Site and/or hotline phone to the Seller with a request to order goods, as well as a set of goods specified in the User's order.
- Payer — the person who pays for the User's order.
- Recipient — the person indicated by the Payer on the order form as a person and authorized by the Payer to receive the goods. Unless the order form says otherwise, the Payee is the Payer.
- Offer — information about the product, posted by the Seller on the Website, which includes information about the product, its price, payment and delivery methods, information about discounts and promotional offers for the product, as well as other terms of ordering the product. The terms and conditions of the Offers posted on the Site are set by the Seller. The offer represents information about possible terms of ordering goods.
- Parties — the Seller, the Buyer, the User.
SUBJECT AND TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT
- This Agreement regulates the procedure of the User's access to the information posted on the Site, the order of use of the Site, as well as the possibility of transferring such goods to the User.
- The Site is a platform for Sellers to place their offers to sell goods.
- Information about the product is displayed on casexy.com and is dynamic. This means that the information may be updated, changed and supplemented by the Administration at any time without prior notice to the User. The site casexy.com displays any information about the Seller's products, terms and conditions, product prices, and any other terms of service of the Seller. The administration of the site has the right at any time unilaterally change the terms of this Agreement. The changes come into force when the new version of the Agreement is posted on casexy.com.
- This Agreement can be entered into by a legally competent User who is at least 14 years old, subject to the conditions stipulated by law. By accepting the terms of the agreement, you confirm your legal capacity and accept the obligations arising from the use of the casexy.com website and the conclusion of this agreement.
- The offer placed on the Website is not an offer. After familiarization with the Offer posted on the Website, the User has the right to make an offer to the Seller, by filling out the Order form and/or placing an order through the Call-centre of the Website. Completion of the Order form is considered to be the User's offer to the Seller to order goods by the User under the conditions, stated in the relevant Offer.
- The offer is considered to be accepted by the Seller if the Seller has taken actions, which testify to the acceptance of the User's offer, namely: actually dispatched the goods, started to render services in accordance with the terms specified in the User's offer, provided an invoice for payment for ordered goods.
- The seller has the right to offer to order goods under different conditions after receiving the User's offer. In this case, such an offer is considered a counteroffer and must be accepted by the User. Acceptance of a counteroffer is deemed to be the actual receipt of goods by the User and/or Recipient under the conditions specified in the counteroffer. The Seller has the right to withdraw the counteroffer before the Buyer receives the goods.
- Payment and/or actual receipt of goods by the Buyer, as well as shipment of goods by the Seller shall be carried out as agreed by the Parties.
- The parties agree that any notifications sent by the Seller and/or the Site Administration on the availability of goods, acceptance of the order, delivery terms, price, terms and forms of payment, status and/or change of the order status, etc., sent by the Seller and/or the Site Administration by e-mail, SMS, by phone shall be solely noticed of the Buyer of receipt of the offer by the Seller and may not indicate its acceptance by the Seller.
The delivery of goods takes place only after confirmation by the Buyer and the Seller. We can refuse the delivery if the customer's behavior is inadequate or we do not deliver goods to your country.
If there is no branch office of the forwarding company or retail store of the Seller in the locality, the User may choose the nearest locality where there is a branch office of the forwarding company or the Seller for delivery.
If the customer does not pick up the item within one month from the time the item is ready to be picked up after purchase/repair, it is subject to disposal and cannot be issued or exchanged for another item. No refunds will be given for recycled merchandise.
When the Recipient receives the Goods, he/she signs a document confirming the fact of acceptance of the Goods ordered by the User (bill of lading, acceptance report, shipping declaration, etc.) or the Recipient actually receives the Goods and performs actions that certify the acceptance of the Goods. Before shipment, the Goods are inspected and insured for their full value. When receiving the goods, the Recipient is obliged to check the goods for damage and to have a set of necessary documents (sales receipt, warranty card, acceptance report) and in case of any problems on the spot to present the claim to the delivery service. The seller is not responsible for the actions of the shipping company.
By accepting the Seller's offer, the User agrees to receive information about the product by means of remote communication. The signature on the documents confirming the acceptance of goods and/or the actual acceptance of goods means that the Recipient has received all the necessary information (data) about the goods prior to their acceptance.
As the User of the Site, you warrant not to undertake actions violating the legislation of your country, norms of international law and actions which can break the normal functioning of the Site.
The User must promptly inform the Administration of any unauthorized access by third parties to the User's personal page. To receive information, the User must contact the Support Department using the contact information specified on the Site.
Comments and other writings of the User on the Site should not contradict the legislation of your country and generally accepted standards of morality and ethics.
Responsibility for money transfers made by Payers rests entirely on banks and payment systems, whose services the User chooses to use. The Seller is not responsible for the actions of Processing centers.
The Owner of the Site is not responsible for the operability of the equipment on which the Site is located, availability of the Site, operation of data channels, and other technical means for Users' access to the Site.
The Seller is not responsible for the actions of the Carrier, including conditions of transportation by the carrier, and also for the safety of delivery.
The Seller's liability for changing the conditions of ordering goods is limited to the right of the Recipient (User, Payer) to refuse to order goods and demand a refund of money paid for it (if it was paid).
The user is responsible for the accuracy of the data specified in the Order form. In case incorrect, inaccurate, and/or incomplete data in the Order form lead to additional expenses of the Seller related to the delivery of goods to the wrong address or to delivery of goods to the wrong Receiver, all losses, and expenses related to that are borne by the User.
The Seller is entitled to deduct the number of such losses or expenses from the amounts paid by the Payer as payment for the goods. The User is obliged to provide all necessary information about himself/herself in order to conclude an electronic agreement.
- The User can name a third party as a Recipient of ordered goods. In this case, the Recipient is obliged to specify in the Order form the data necessary to identify the Recipient and deliver the goods to him/her.
- All possible disputes and controversies arising between the Parties under the present Agreement shall be resolved according to the current legislation of Ukraine only at the place of registration of the Site Owner. Court decision about any clause of this Agreement being invalid does not cancel the rest of the Agreement and does not release the User from obligations undertaken at registration.
- All rights to the Site as a whole and to the use of the network address (domain name) of casexy.com belong to the Owner of the Site.
- The User agrees that after completion of registration on the Site the Administration and/or the Seller shall send letters and/or messages, including those of an advertising nature, to the e-mail address of the User. At the same time, the Site is obliged not to transfer the e-mail address, as well as any other information about Users to third parties. The User has the right to unsubscribe from such emails.
- By indicating a cell phone number in the forms on the Site, the User automatically agrees to receive messages from the Site, including those of an advertising nature. If there is an intention to stop this type of mailing, the User should contact the technical support of the Site.
- The User is forbidden to post content intended for the User, prohibited by applicable law and/or contrary to moral and ethical norms of society.
- By placing an order on the site, the User voluntarily gives their consent to the Site Administration to the collection and processing (storage, storage, restoration, use, distribution, destruction) of their data, namely: last name, first name, e-mail, telephone, address, in order to ensure relations in the field of sales, relations in the field of consumer protection, advertising and market research, as well as consent to the transfer (distribution) of their data carriers, shipping and courier organizations, and others, as follows This provision is valid for 5 years from the date of the last order on the site.
- By calling the Site's Hotline, the User confirms full consent to register in the "CaseXy" loyalty bonus program.
- The user has read and agrees to the terms of this agreement.